<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 22, 2004

Balled up!

So last nite was my first Into to Basketball Techniques class and basically the teacher left and just told us to ball around. So I'm shooting, working on my 3-point shot.

Now I don't know how it happened, but some girls from the girl's basketball team were there and so were like let's play some 3 on 3. Man those girls can hit. I was a little suprised at first how tough they played and one of them was taller than me. But I quickly learned to shove them out of the way (though hard it is at times) and how to use my elbows correctly, street style.

However, at the end of the night, we got balled up. I know I'm the worse player there, but hell, that's why I'm in the class.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?