<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 05, 2004

Here's a short transcript of all my good posts from melodramatic.com, catalogued by date (you can see there are not to many, but I have ported them to blogger.com for archival purposes).

12-15-03 -- coolest dream ever

So I'm just chillin in my mom's c240 like at this gas station and it's raining like hell. I think I was talking to someone on my cell phone. Anyway, someone comes up to the driver's window and starts hitting on it. So I roll down the window and it's this white guy and I'm like "what you want bitch?!" So then the dude tries to climb in through the window.

That's when things got bad for him. So I hopped in the driver's seat, started the car and just mashed the accelerator. I pulled out into pretty dense traffic and was sliding the car all over the road as I tried to dislodge this unwanted person. So finally at like 80 or 90 MPH he fell off the car. I tried to slow down the car, but the rain and the momentum of the car made me slide it and roll it numberous times.

Keep in mind I didn't know this was a dream at the time.

11-18-2003 -- czech it out ...

picture yourself locked down in a 10 by 4 with a big black guy named Tiny.

Tiny's been lonely ...


11-08-2003 -- big j ... on the matrix, being single and sexy

MATRIX:
Well, I rolled out with a few of my homies on Friday to check out the new film: Matrix: Revolutions. However, first we stopped off at Carl's Jr. to get some food. Well let me tell you, there was a gang of young kids, mostly girls who were acting like they were 12, though I susped they were right around Jailbait age -- 16 or 17. Anyway, it was kinda funny to watch them running around without worriest -- looking like adults, however stuck in a state of perpetual childhood. Little girlfriends and tough-acting boyfriends. Yup, sure brought back my youth.

Anyway, so we checked out the movie. The theatre sound was loud as fuck and was cacophonic at times (the machine guns and shit were the worst). The film bordered on being semi-epic. Some of the sceneries and dialogue struck me as being pretty solid and made some emotions in myself.

The ending, though not quite Disney wasn't as intense and hardhitting as one would expect, although it definetely gave me some ideas, in general.

Unfortunately, it wasn't as good as the first, though better than the second in my opinion.

SINGLE
When I was just chillin at CJ's, waiting for some of my homies to finish up there food, I was watching these 12-year-olds try to be couples and shit. I was thinking well gee that looks alright. And then I was struck by how lame it was .. or maybe it was how lame these kids were ... perhaps that's what I perceived. Anyway, sometimes I think it would be nice if there were some bitches here worth my time, but going to my community college, it's like Damn ... this is a fucking wasteland , I mean sure, there's some bitches there that you could have fun with I'm sure, but the whole "I'm pretty so I'm worth something" is kinda old. I get so bored with people to the point that I don't even try.

Anyway, So I was flossing down Florida this night, and as I was rolling down, I looked over and I saw this chick that I knew waayyyyyy back in The Day . We went to school together when I was younger and I was like damn because she working in this store and it was like dammmnnnnnnnn, I miss that chick. I mean we were like young back in The Day , but we definetely liked each other, and seeing her again I'm now comtemplating dropping by and finding out what's up, and I don't mean like just "what's up" I mean like what's up.

After all this time, I think it's crazy that she's the only one that's been able to capture my attention. I mean bitches come and bitches go, but she's pretty interesting. I'm sure there's a million copies of her out there -- she's unique by no means. I feel something for her, but it's not like the whole desperate "I'm in sooo much love with you, you are the most beautifull woman in the world and I'd like to spend the rest of my life with you ..." BS, cuz you kids know I'm not like that.

Basically it just piqued my interest and I've been thinking about her.

11-08-2003 -- CQ spam [I'm MrEd in this btw]

[11/08/2003 18:08] 177473010: Hi! Need a sex? Want to join a sex club? :-)
[11/08/2003 18:14] MrEd: only if it's a christian sex club
[11/08/2003 18:14] 177473010: To join sexclub come here: http://love-online.net I will explain you where to find us. We have girls from all over the world! Sex is everything for us :-)
[11/08/2003 18:14] MrEd: well as long as you're christian
[11/08/2003 18:14] MrEd: and not a bunch of fucking heathens
[11/08/2003 18:14] MrEd: y'know
[11/08/2003 18:15] MrEd: You should go to www.georgechristians.com
[11/08/2003 18:15] MrEd: And buy my new product.

10-26-2003 -- what people think of me

[10/26/2003 21:32] QueenieAdrock: you seem more like a "hit it and quit it" guy
[10/26/2003 21:32] jimjoneshorse: that sounds like me
[10/26/2003 21:33] jimjoneshorse: what exactly is that
[10/26/2003 21:33] QueenieAdrock: f*ck her and leave her
[10/26/2003 21:33] QueenieAdrock: basicallyu
[10/26/2003 21:33] QueenieAdrock: -u
[10/26/2003 21:34] jimjoneshorse: hmm
[10/26/2003 21:34] jimjoneshorse: you think those are good qualities to project ?
[10/26/2003 21:35] QueenieAdrock: heh if you wanna be like all pimp and shizzle
[10/26/2003 21:35] QueenieAdrock: but not for boyfriend material
[10/26/2003 21:35] QueenieAdrock: or husband material for that matter
[10/26/2003 21:36] QueenieAdrock: can you picture the priest saying, "do you...big j, promise to hit (so and so) and then quit her immediately, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, slap that bitch up"

Well that's like 6 months worth of posts and if you think those are crap, then you can imagine how the other ones were.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?