<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 25, 2004

Where have all the cute girls gone?

I can't seem to find any around here in the San Jack area. Even in my classes the anwser is a little dissapointing. Where do they go? Are they hiding somewhere, perhaps in dark alleys or behind corn silos? Or is this some conspiracy like the all went up to Chino or something. It's funny because they would do something like that those cute girls going to Chino. I wished I lived in Chino, if all the cute girls went there. But I don't think there are any corn silos in Chino.

Or maybe there right in front of me and not in Chino or in anywhere near any corn silos. After all, what would the cute girls be doing by corn silos? Or in Chino? Are there any corn silos in Chino?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?