<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 24, 2004

Results of my independent, non-scientific, though still interesting, informal surveys.

I've been conducting some highly sophisticated scientific research over the course of this school year.

Everyone I've talked to has confirmed my suspicions that my former biology professor did, in fact, have wild mood swings, and it wasn't something that I was just imagining. People also tend to disagree with my belief that she was and is psychotic.

I've also determined that I will never get married or have children, unless I'm like really really old. My sensible lab partner from microbiology, Jessica, who, unlike my professor, wasn't crazy, and several young ladies and 30-year-olds, who I spoke with in my spanish class last night, all stated quite clearly "DO NOT HAVE CHILDREN. DO NOT GET MARRIED." And this is from a woman's perspective, mind you.

--j

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?