<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy thanksgiving!

I had a pretty good Thanksgiving day today. My mother cooked our Turkey down here at my house and we took it and all this other crap back up to my parent's house to eat there.

Unfortunately, the turkey wasn't fully cooked and so I suggested that we throw it on the barbeque outside. We threw it on the barbeque and went inside.

My mom went outside to check on the turkey and I was talking to my father, when I noticed huge flames being reflected in our kitchen window. I hopped out of my chair, went outside and my mom was hosing our flaming Thanksgiving turkey down with a garden hose.

The turkey, this smoking, charred, waterlogged-hunk-of-meat was pretty tasty though.

--j


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?