<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Al Capone Shotglass and a Homebuilt Pistol-Grip Cantenna

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here's a "Al Capone" shotglass that was given to me by a friend. I put this to good use on Monday. The shotglass has a little Al Capone figurine actually inside of the glass. When I fill it with tequila, Al Capone is submerged.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is a pistol-grip "cantenna" that myself and a friend built that is used to pick up wireless networks. A "cantenna" is an antenna built from a can. This "cantenna" was made from a pineaple juice can and was painted and covered with a black material for concealability. It looks cool, right?

--j

Comments:
If you always write interesting, I will be your regular reader. skin care Read a useful article about tramadol tramadol
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?