<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Viva Las Vegas?
Well, I'm apparently headed to Las Vegas on Wednesday to check out a house there that my parents recently acquired. My aim is to purchase some type of cool firearm (haha my puns are too clever.) I'm not sure how long I'll be in Las Vegas, but it will be interesting to see as I haven't been there in a while.

School resumes on the 20th and the last bits of my vacation are slowly slipping away. I'm not sure if I'll be happy returning to school or not. On one hand, hanging out with friends, sleeping in late, and doing a little bit of work isn't a bad way to live, but I really need to be doing something or else I'll probably go insane.

I leave you with a picture of my favorite chinese restraunt:
"Kim's Pagoda"
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

--j

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?