<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Fallfest
Man, this past week was ridiculously sweet. It started with a good friend of mine inviting me to a frat party where I met some really chill dudes and cute chicks. In the middle I made it to an engineering transfer student reception (and scored some free food). And it was finally nicely capped off with with a free concert at Fallfest featuring Neural, DJ Quick and Yellowcard.

I'd like to be able to say that they totally rocked me out and that's why I was so tired after the concert. But it wasn't like a quick drug-fueled sprint to completely rocking me out, but more of a steady and constant wearing me down to being rocked out. Either way, I was with some cool friends, it was free and so I've got no complaints.

--j

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?