<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy V-Day!
Somehow I missed taking a critical class last quarter (that I couldn't even sign up for) that's only offered once a year that I need to take most of my other classes. At first I was a little pissed. Wait, no. I was really pissed, but after a few minutes, I just stopped caring. That one class I missed has pretty much added another year before I can graduate : ). The counselor I spoke to yesterday suggested that I minor in some other area while I'm waiting to take that class. That could be fun.

Also, I'm feeling a bit restless about school in general. I keep thinking that I need a break so I can go and do something crazy, fun and illegal so I'll be ready to start taking school seriously again. But I think I was just on break doing some crazy and fun stuff. Hell, I think I'm on break now, because my Organic Chemistry grade is crashing into the ground. Maybe I'm just starting to really dislike school.

Anyway, Valentine's Day is one of my favorite Holidays, even though I'm currently a bachelor. There's just something good about a holiday devoted to love. Plus here at the school, they hand out free condoms and other stuff and the QPOC (Queer People of Color) has its annual Kiss-off which is good for entertainment.

Oh and by the way, Happy Valentine's Day!

--j

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?